‘These problems’ referred to cancers, chronic fatigue, aches, pains, chemical sensitivities, infertility and degenerative problems. With today’s unhealthy lifestyle, the incidence of toxicity diseases has become a much greater concern in this century than ever before.
A toxin is any substance that creates irritating and/or harmful effects in the body, undermining our health. We are exposed to toxins daily through the air, food, water and environmental conditions. Internally, our body produces toxins through its normal everyday functions.
Clearly, a normal functioning body can handle certain levels of toxins; the concern is with excess intake or production of toxins or a reduction in the processes of elimination. Through detoxification, we clear toxins and wastes from the body, thereby allowing our body to work on enhancing healthy functions and preventing further health problems.
Symptoms of toxicity:
- Headaches, fatigue, weakness, muscle/joint aches and pains
- Brain fog, poor concentration, irritability, depression, mood swings
- Allergies, stuffy nose, coughing
- Rashes, itching, hives, skin problems
- Digestive symptoms / Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) / gastrointestinal upset
- Sensitivities to chemicals, foods, drugs
Toxicity may cause:
- Cancer, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, autoimmune diseases
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), infertility
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS),
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia
- Psoriasis, eczema, acne
No-fuss ways to detoxify:
- Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically-grown fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily.
- Breathe deeply to allow more complete circulation of oxygen through your system.
- Take control of stress and stay positive.
- Sweat it out through exercise like yoga and qi-gong.
- Be proactive and choose TruDtox® to complement your detoxification efforts.