1. How did you get involved in freestyle football?
I started to learn Freestyle Football by watching YouTube videos and practicing in my car porch at home when I was in secondary school. Over the years, I had numerous opportunities to compete overseas, perform at live events and conduct Freestyle Football classes. Through Freestyle Football, I was able to travel around the world to showcase my skills. Through these experiences, I am motivated to sustain my passion for Freestyle Football. I am also a member of the Freestyle Football team, Trickster Academy.
2. What are your aspirations in Freestyle Football in 2019 and beyond?
My Freestyle Football team, Trickster Academy, and I aspire to develop the Freestyle Football scene in Singapore by providing a platform for the younger generation of Freestyle Footballers to display their skills and to build up their confidence.
3. What motivates you to take on Freestyle Football?
- Learning new Freestyle Football skills.
- Competing in overseas competitions.
- Developing the next generation of Freestyle Footballers in Singapore.
- Keeping fit and healthy through Freestyle Football.
4. Do you have any athlete role models who have inspired you?
Azri Trickster. He is one of the pioneers of Freestyle Football in Singapore. He is very passionate about the sport and has a very unique and smooth style in Freestyling.
5. What has been your greatest achievement in Freestyle Football so far?
- Top 32 position at the 2016 Asian Freestyle Football Championship
- 4th place at the 2018 Trickster Freestyle Football Championship (Rookie)
6. What advice would you give to someone looking to take up Freestyle Football?
Always be willing to learn new skills.
7. Why do you use Beet It Sport and how has it helped you?
Beet It Sport is a natural based product that enables me to reach my optimal sporting performance for Freestyle Football, by increasing my muscle speed and accelerating my post exercise muscle metabolic recovery. Beet It Sport is my number choice to take when training for my Freestyle Football competitions.
Favourite Movie: I am Legend
Favourite Music: Tobu
When you aren’t training, what are you doing?
Cycling and studying Pharmacy